Donate Now to Project Golf
The objectives of Project Golf are:
- To uphold, promote and bring public awareness to the true spirit of the game of golf; and
- To provide golf instruction to individual participants of all ages through golf lessons and other activities to enhance participants’ golf skills and enjoyment of the game of golf; and
- To provide organized competition among individual participants of all ages in the form of golf tournaments and other golf events; and
- To fundraise in order to subsidize costs associated with the game of golf to make it more financially accessible to the public; and
- To promote, support, and aid any and all other activities and programs that will further the charitable, scientific, eleemosynary, and educational purposes of the Corporation.
Project Golf is organized exclusively for charitable, scientific, eleemosynary, and educational purposes, including, for such purposes, making of distributions to organizations which qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, or the corresponding section of any future United States internal revenue law. In connection with the foregoing, the corporation is organized more specifically to support and advocate for the game of golf, provide golf educational programs that have a positive impact on participants of all ages, and to make the game of golf more accessible to the public.
Project Golf Circle of Champions
- We provide Disabled Veterans and Underserved Youth a gateway to golf!
The Grand Strand business community is a vital part of our fundraising program and support. Through our relationships with the various Chambers of Commerce and support organizations, we are able to spread our message of need to support those Disabled Veterans and Underserved Youth. The Grand Strand business community understands what it means to support those less fortunate through their community outreach programs.
If your business is interested supporting our Disabled Veterans and Underserved Youth, please see our Corporate Donor Program below and contact Jack Lutz, at [email protected] or (610) 608-5152 if you’d like to schedule an appointment.
Your support is greatly appreciated!
As a non-profit 501(c)3 organization supporting our Disabled Veterans get back into the community through Adaptive Golf or supporting our Underserved Youth through mentoring and the values of golf, Project Golf values our Individual Donors. Previously on our website, you have seen how our programs have impacted those that we serve. If you would care to support our cause through your donation, whether it be one-time or a monthly contribution, please see our levels below. You may also contact Jack Lutz at [email protected] or (610) 608-5152. We greatly appreciate your support!