Donate Now to Project Golf
Project Golf is organized exclusively for charitable, scientific, eleemosynary, and educational purposes, including, for such purposes, making of distributions to organizations which qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, or the corresponding section of any future United States internal revenue law. In connection with the foregoing, the corporation is organized more specifically to support and advocate for the game of golf, provide golf educational programs that have a positive impact on participants of all ages, and to make the game of golf more accessible to the public.
The objectives of Project Golf are:
- To uphold, promote and bring public awareness to the true spirit of the game of golf; and
- To provide golf instruction to individual participants of all ages through golf lessons and other activities to enhance participants’ golf skills and enjoyment of the game of golf; and
- To provide organized competition among individual participants of all ages in the form of golf tournaments and other golf events; and
- To fundraise in order to subsidize costs associated with the game of golf to make it more financially accessible to the public; and
- To promote, support, and aid any and all other activities and programs that will further the charitable, scientific, eleemosynary, and educational purposes of the Corporation.