Donate Now to Project Golf
The objectives of Project Golf are:
- To uphold, promote and bring public awareness to the true spirit of the game of golf; and
- To provide golf instruction to individual participants of all ages through golf lessons and other activities to enhance participants’ golf skills and enjoyment of the game of golf; and
- To provide organized competition among individual participants of all ages in the form of golf tournaments and other golf events; and
- To fundraise in order to subsidize costs associated with the game of golf to make it more financially accessible to the public; and
- To promote, support, and aid any and all other activities and programs that will further the charitable, scientific, eleemosynary, and educational purposes of the Corporation.
Project Golf is organized exclusively for charitable, scientific, eleemosynary, and educational purposes, including, for such purposes, making of distributions to organizations which qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, or the corresponding section of any future United States internal revenue law. In connection with the foregoing, the corporation is organized more specifically to support and advocate for the game of golf, provide golf educational programs that have a positive impact on participants of all ages, and to make the game of golf more accessible to the public.
CIRCLE OF CHAMPIONS
- The Circle of Champions Club recognizes those donors for their premier support of our Disabled Veterans and Underserved Youth and the programs that Project Golf provides to improve their quality of life. By becoming a Member of the Circle of Champions you will receive special benefits in recognition of your donation, such as a brick on our Patriots Patio with your name, an exclusive golf bag and invitations to special events and cocktail receptions featuring special guest speakers. To become a Member of the Circle of Champions, please see below or contact Jack Lutz at [email protected] or (610) 608-5152.
- We provide Veterans a gateway to golf!
- A $750 Donation funds ONE disabled veteran with 6-8 weeks of the Project Golf Experience which includes golf instruction from PGA professionals, golf equipment, and golf course access.
- A $600 Donation funds ONE underserved Junior golfer with 4-6 weeks of the Project Golf Experience.
- We offer a comforting environment for Veterans to find solace
- Through golf, we connect isolated Veterans with people who care
- We empower wounded or injured Veterans through adaptive golf
- We support established Veteran golf organizations such as PGA HOPE, Salute Military Golf Association, Folds of Honor and Brotherhood of Warriors.
The Grand Strand business community is a vital part of our fundraising program and support. Through our relationships with the various Chambers of Commerce and support organizations, we are able to spread our message of need to support those Disabled Veterans and Underserved Youth. The Grand Strand business community understands what it means to support those less fortunate through their community outreach programs. If your business is interested supporting our Disabled Veterans and Underserved Youth, pleasee see our Corporate Donor Program below and contact Jack Lutz, at [email protected] or (610) 608-5152. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Providing access to Golf for those who need it most
Disabled Veterans – PGA HOPE – 5 classes and up to 170 students per year
Underserved Youth – Weekly clinics with The Boys and Girls Club of the Grand Strand
All funds raised will provide necessary instruction, materials and equipment, graduation celebrations, and follow-on play events.
ACE - $25k
Eagle - $15k
Birdie - $5k
As a non-profit 501(c)3 organization supporting our Disabled Veterans get back into the community through Adaptive Golf or supporting our Underserved Youth through mentoring and the values of golf, Project Golf values our Individual Donors. Previously on our website, you have seen how our programs have impacted those that we serve. If you would care to support our cause through your donation, whether it be one-time or a monthly contribution, please see our levels below. You may also contact Jack Lutz at [email protected] or (610) 608-5152. We greatly appreciate your support!